If required by law or if our terms & conditions are violated, we may disclose your personal information.
3. Personal information-
We collect personal information such as your name, address, email address etc in order to process and deliver the items purchased through Decantx.com. Your IP address (internet protocol address) is automatically provided to us when you are using or browsing Decantx.com.We may use any of the information collected to serve you, respond to you, provide customer service and improve our website, our products and/or services, including:
- Processing and fulfilling orders and payment processing
- Processing and responding to customer service requests
- Contacting customers about account or profile information
- Alerting customers of promotions, events, new products and/or new features
- To create marketing plans and to improve our website
- To further implement fraud protection and risk reduction measures
Shopify provides an online e-commerce platform which allows vendors to sell their products and/or services to the public. Your information is stored on Shopify's secure server protected by a firewall which DecantX has no access to.
5. Shopify Payment Information- Shopify will store your credit card data when you use the direct payment gateway to complete a transaction. This data is securely encrypted through PCI-DSS (The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard). The data incurred is only stored for the time necessary to process the transaction to complete the purchase. The purchase information is deleted once the transaction is complete.
DecantX takes the necessary and appropriate measures to protect and guard your personal information. We follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement the proper practices to ensure that any sensitive data is not accessed, disclosed, altered, compromised, or misused. If any credit card information is provided, the information is securely encrypted with SSL technology (Secure Socket Layer) as well as being stored with AES-256 encryption. No online payment method is 100% guaranteed to be secure, however we follow the industry standards and work diligently to keep your personal information safe.
7. Third Party Services-
When browsing our online platform, placing a order, confirming payment, and/or choosing a shipping address you are granting DecantX the consent to use the specific information for transaction purposes only.
Marketing emails: We may send promotional emails on occasion; however it will be with your permission.
If at any point you wish to have DecantX withdraw your consent- please email our customer service department and we will ensure the necessary steps are taken.
9. Age of consent-
By browsing, registering, or purchasing products from this website you are confirming that you are over 18 years of age and/or that you have been granted permission from a parent or legal guardian to do so.